-
April 6th, 2003, 05:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday Melfice [img]smile.gif[/img] Best wishes and hope you get plenty of presents [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 6th, 2003, 08:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Happy birthday! How old are you now?
-
April 6th, 2003, 06:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
oh yay! happy b-day! ^_^ [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
April 7th, 2003, 03:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Happy Bday Mel!
SO you make you appearance again, Ninja-san!
-
April 7th, 2003, 06:59 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks Ninja! ^^ finally you lurk back here!... i hope this time you show your face longer...
24! i'm 24 years old... i'm the grandpa of Granaboard [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 7th, 2003, 09:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Welcome back, Death Ninja. Long time no type
-
April 7th, 2003, 07:59 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Oh crap I missed it, I was in Monaco yesterday; anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELFICE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
24? Oh you are now and old fogey j/k Sometimes I feel I'm an old fogey no matter the age. Except with sex. LOL. Anyways, I hope you had a nice bday and got lots of stuff.
-
April 8th, 2003, 12:42 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Happy Late B-Date.
Hope you had a good time.
-
April 8th, 2003, 08:14 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I had a nice day! Thanks a lot to everybody! ^^
-
April 9th, 2003, 02:34 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I must be really late for this one ^_^;;; Sorry. Happy B-day!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks